Monday 21 January 2013

A Wonderful Life

A Wonderful Life

Hi there, I have learnt a profound saying which I wish to share with you: -
LET JUSTICE ROLL DOWN LIKE WATER AND RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE AN EVERLASTING STREAM. Bk of Amos. Chapter 5. Verse 24
It has truly touched me and serves now as a kind of meditation mantra. I hope it works for you too, as it helps me be  more measured in all the decisions I make.

I have now got a 4 star review of MEMORIES IN THE BONE which will be available in retail stores and libraries. Ask for it  in your local library. I use mine as a great source of information.
May I quote from Clarion which gave me the 4 stars?

"Memories in the Bone is a believable and intelligent read... For that alone the author deserves praise -- and for many other good reasons, the book deserves to be read."
With the book now designed for the New Zealand market, it shall be in print by February. From the last week in Feb to the first week in March, the Fringe Festival will be on in Auckland. Part of it will be 'Spit It Out' -- where writers can read and talk about there books. I shall be reading at the Pumphouse Theatre in Takapuna. Instead of straight out reading, I will be discussing how my poetry is incorporated as part of the prose in MEMORIES IN THE BONE.
Once again please do not forget to log into Youtube.com/watch?v=METJnMAeGyc for the 30 sec trailer.

On the home and garden side, there are a couple of blackbirds around the patio. I just can't help wondering whether they were the nestlings that flew off a month ago.

I hope 2013 continues good for you. With the Chinese New Year in February, the Snake will take up residency and that is supposed to be good for many. Those born in the year of the Snake will be graceful and attractive.

Chat soon,
Meemee

No comments:

Post a Comment